Thursday, October 23, 2008

Art Essence

I found Art Essence from the wonderfully creative Tracy Webster's site. Each Wednesday Art Essence posts a new creative idea to post and link back. It's new and looks fun...besides, how cool is their button! You should participate just to collect this cool logo!


Here's this weeks challenge.

Oct 22
WAITING
…. do you have supplies you have purchased and have never used yet because you are WAITING for the perfect time, perfect project, etc? Got a stack of idea books you have yet to take an idea from? What about a stash of beads or fabric waiting for their big debut? You know the drill… photograph it and blog it.

These boxes are all WAITING for the perfect created gift. The only problem is I really like how they all look together.

4 comments:

Betty said...

You have pretty boxes and I have fabric that I can't bare to cut into. I'll have to go visit that site.

3rdEyeMuse said...

they really do look quite lovely like that ... hmmm ... doesn't this mean they have become the gift (of art)?

thanks for the links. :)

Kai said...

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! I thought I was the only one who hated to break up the set! I finally used one to wrap Viv Neroni's bd gift. LOL! They DOOOOOO look so cute all together like that, don't they? (I got mine at Hobby Lobby, tho' so I guess I COULD just head on over there & get another set. Heehee!)

FAQ said...

So the art boxes have become the art. That is so funny! Thanks for the link, I will go and check it out.